Key Information

Register
Submit
The challenge is finished.

Challenge Overview

CHALLENGE OVERVIEW

Welcome to the Deloitte Pixel (TM) - Visioneers Android Application Prototype challenge. The goal of this challenge is to take the provided UI Design and convert it to a native Android application prototype locked to Landscape view.
There is no backend interaction in this challenge, we will have a follow-up challenge to connect the application with the backend.

CHALLENGE REQUIREMENTS

In this challenge you will develop a prototype Android tablet app that has all screens provided in the provided design. Note the following:
- We have a clickable invisionapp that shows the navigation/interaction between the screens.
- The source PSD and png are available on this Shared Google Drive
- The design is very detailed to show all variations. If there is anything not clear please post questions in the forum.

SCREEN REQUIREMENTS

All screens in the screenshots provided are in scope, refer to them and the invision app and let us know if you have any questions.
Please keep the following notes in consideration as they are NOT present in the invision app but are requirements that are needed:

- In the dashboard screen you should allow the option of viewing all teams or choosing a specific team. Please add a small dropdown next to the "TOP TEAMS" header to select all or a specific team. Please see the screenshot provided in the forum: 01.Dashboard-V2.jpg. If a single team is selected, the grouping in the visualization below should be done by Sessions instead of Teams (i.e. 10 AM, 11 AM, etc.) to give a sense which session scored the best. There should also be the ability to view just “my own” scores (the user) with a check box (i.e. How I as the user have scored the teams, not including all other votes).

-  In the voting scale, we’d like to remove the “Passionately Disagree” creating a 6 point voting scale vs 7 point which is in the current photoshop files and invision app. v16_votingapp_colorpalette.pdf contains the new voting color palette that should be used for this 6 point voting scale. This attachment contains the new color codes and instructions on how the colors need to be updated.

- Add animation to the dashboard score indicators. Every time the score changes it must smoothly move the colored bars, corresponding to the score update.

- Comments page is a rough draft. this screen should be formatted with the same style as the overall app and better alignment etc. (Please see this screenshot provided in drive folder)

- Remove comments feature/button from mentors page.

- Remove Check-in feature/column in schedule page.

- Show user dropdown with logout link when the user clicks the head icon (top right of any page).

- Add space (one liner) for department in teams bios for each member on the left bar. Samples:

Matt
Team Captain
Founder * new line

Carmen
CEO * new line

GENERAL NOTES

Note the following :
- The app should be locked to Landscape view.
- The target screens should target normal and large screens, it should be responsive and proper densities/resolutions should be used as provided in the storyboard.
- The implementation must be a native application, native controls must be used wherever possible.
- The back button should go back in history (i.e. as if you were pressing back in the browser). If there is no more history (i.e. you're at the first page), pressing should not close the app only take the user back to the "dashboard" screen in the app.

PROJECT STRUCTURE

You will use Android Studio project for this application. Follow Android Studio project structure best practices.

TECHNOLOGY OVERVIEW

- The target platform is Android
- You should develop for Android 6.0 Marshmallow if possible
- Target Device is Google Pixel C
--Display:
---- 10.2″ LTPS LCD
---- 2560 x 1800 (308 PPI)
---- 500 nits
---- √2 aspect ratio
---- sRGB color gamut
---- 1500:1 contrast ratio
---- In-cell touchscreen
- You are allowed to use any supporting open source libraries. Please clearly document any use of all such libraries.
- Use of PhoneGap is NOT allowed. We are building a native application.

Documents

Provided in challenge forums : the Storyboard and Screenshots

Final Submission Guidelines

- Android Studio Project with all source code that addresses the requirements.
- Demo video showing the various screens of your app in action (mandatory)
- Deployment guide with verification steps.

REVIEW STYLE:

Final Review:

Community Review Board

Approval:

User Sign-Off

SHARE:

ID: 30054609