Blog Archive
Archive for August, 2013

Final Fixes Integrated Into Contest Pages

Posted by jwlms on August 30, 2013 at 7:46 pm

In our continuing effort to make the Studio competition process more streamlined, we’re happy to announce that Final Fixes are now integrated into the contests! What does this mean for you? Well, instead of waiting for an email from your copilot and navigating to a Jira ticket, you will now be notified by the automated …
(More…)

Hercules Performance Assembly

Posted by jjford on August 20, 2013 at 3:55 pm

Hercules Performance Assembly   We have an interesting mobile project for a large customer that could potentially have hundreds of thousands of users, and the project needs your help! The user interface is created in HTML and Javascript, using JQuery Mobile, but the performance on mobile devices needs work, so we are running a high …
(More…)

Design Studio Member of the Month – June 2013

Posted by jjford on August 8, 2013 at 6:48 pm

Congratulations to oninkxronda for receiving June’s Design Studio Member of the Month! Family vacation at Mambukal Mountain Resort in Bacolod City. How long have you been a TopCoder member and how did you hear of TopCoder? I’ve been a member since 2006. My officemate send me a link for a logo design contest from TopCoder …
(More…)

Releasing Brand New Studio 2.0

Posted by mahestro on August 8, 2013 at 6:05 pm

How often do you rearrange your bedroom? When was the last time you renewed your old pocket wallet? Eleanor Roosevelt said “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts”, and that’s quite about right when you think in “new” as keyword. It’s good to have “new” things, it’s good to watch “new” things; …
(More…)

Introducing the new TCO2014 Logo

Posted by jjford on August 1, 2013 at 4:06 pm