Blog Archive
Archive for March, 2010

The Wait is Over… TCO10 is Here!

Posted by jwlms on March 30, 2010 at 9:01 am

Do you want to win $20,000? That is the first place prize for the 2010 TopCoder Open Studio Champion! And that champion could be you! TopCoder is proud to announce the 2010 TopCoder Open! Each day our Studio members are blowing our minds with innovative and creative designs, winning big prizes, and impressing us with …
(More…)

February Studio Cup Winners

Posted by jwlms on March 29, 2010 at 7:38 pm

Congratulations goes to selvia_ettine, the winner of the January Studio Cup! Her winning prize totals $1,731.21. A total prize pool of $5,000 was distributed between 15 Studio competitors this month. In second place, last month’s winner iamtong wins $900.23. Rounding out the top five winners are picachui, daddum and vcsenge. See all the details for …
(More…)

Improvements for Studio

Posted by jwlms on March 23, 2010 at 12:43 am

New changes to Studio include an updated “My Studio” page, new member resources area, improvements to the blog, and affirming your AD during the submission process.

February Member of the Month

Posted by jwlms on March 10, 2010 at 1:22 pm

Congratulations to oninkxronda! Here is oninkxronda on a family trip to Hong Kong last year. What is the major return you get from Studio competitions? Aside from great additional earnings, I enhance my design skills and speed. I’m having fun competing.

January Studio Cup Winners

Posted by jwlms on March 4, 2010 at 10:35 am

Congratulations goes to iamtong, the winner of the January Studio Cup! His winning prize totals $1,703.07. A total prize pool of $5,000 was distributed between 16 Studio competitors this month.