| ||Fox Ciel likes all the words that have the following properties:
- Each letter of the word is an uppercase English letter.
- Equal letters are never consecutive.
- There is no subsequence of the form xyxy, where x and y are (not necessarily distinct) letters. Note that a subsequence doesn't have to be contiguous.
Given a String word, return "Likes" (quotes for clarity) if Ciel likes word and "Dislikes" if she does not.
- Ciel does not like "ABBA" because there are two consecutive 'B's.
- Ciel does not like "THETOPCODER" because it contains the subsequence "TETE".
- Ciel does not like "ABACADA" because it contains the subsequence "AAAA". (Note that here x=y='A'.)
- Ciel likes "A", "ABA", and also "ABCBA".
|Method signature:||String find(String word)|
|(be sure your method is public)|
|-||word will contain between 1 and 100 characters, inclusive.|
|-||Each character of word will be an uppercase English letter ('A'-'Z').|
This problem statement is the exclusive and proprietary property of TopCoder, Inc. Any unauthorized use or reproduction of this information without the prior written consent of TopCoder, Inc. is strictly prohibited. (c)2010, TopCoder, Inc. All rights reserved.