Download the FileEdit.jar and overlay your current version. Note: you may need to restart your browser (or reboot your PC) for the new version to be picked up.
If you are upgrading from version 1.00 – please be sure to read the v2.0 release notes!
1. Enhancement: Changed to use the new plugin API.
2. Enhancement: New configuration option to allow the description to be written in HTML.
3. Enhancement: New configuration option to keep the existing file if one is found (ie don’t overwrite)
4. Important: This version of FileEdit will ONLY work with CodeProcessor v1.2 or above
5. Enhancement: Changed to allow user defined replacement tags when used with CodeProcessor plugin.
1. Fixed: Eliminated almost all references to ContestApplet.jar to minimize future impacts
1. Fixed: Fixed error where the java template was missing
1. Fixed: Error with forced line breaking
2. Enhancement: Add code template and options for C# when it is implemented
1. Changed: Changed to work with new contestapplet.jar package names
2. Changed: Language extension (as specified on code template panel in configuration) will now be appended to the fixed file name
3. Enhancement: Defined $BEGINCUT$, $PROBLEMDESC$ and $ENDCUT$ tags for code templates
4. Enhancement: Configuration option to specify a signature file that is attached to the beginning of source prior to being submitted
5. Enhancement: Configuration option to prepend line comments (“//”) to the problem description
6. Enhancement: Configuration option to allow problem description to be written to separate file