JOIN
Get Time
employmentOpps   

Take a look at job openings at TopCoder and TopCoder Software.

HandleComment
messnaguib: we use poseidon for a uml tool
messnaguib: we use it to create use case diagrams, class diagrams and sequence diagrams
sql_lallmess: & u keep scheduling the qualifying rounds during holidays, thanks :)
messsql_lall: does that help or hurt you?
sql_lallmess: but, it seems odd to test one thing in the earlier rounds, then another onsite
messsql_lall: it is still the final score of the component that moves you along
sql_lallmess: that helps. i only go overseas during the terms :p
naguibmess: where can I find the tutorials?
sql_lallmess: true, but that's affected by this graduated appealing
sql_lallnaguib: http://www.topcoder.com/tc?module=Static&d1=tutorials&d2=comp_index
TAGHi all
messsql_lall: you are faster than me
TonyJHi TAG
messTAG: good to see you TAG
MalkavaHi. I would like to know where can I get some projects already done as examples, for both Design and Development.
sql_lallmess: I have less to do :p
messduner: nice to see you as well duner
sql_lallMalkava: all the components are available for downloading
AegypterWhat is the minimal qualifications do a programmer need to be able to participate in TC development competitons?
sql_lallMalkava: http://software.topcoder.com/catalog/index.jsp
Aegypterdoes a programmer
TAGWhat is purpose of current SRM question ? I think there are already some checkboxes in users profiles ..
dunermess: Thanks. :)
Malkavasql_lall: ok, thanks =)
messMalkava: you can also get access to every component for free
sql_lallduner: though, it looks strange that you're blue
messMalkava: software.topcoder.com
masqu3TAG: I agree it seems rather redundant
messMalkava: then download a component and chose the personal subscription
messTAG: alot of people signed up a long time ago
Malkavamess: I'll check this. Thank you =)
messTAG: prior to components becoming larger
TAGmess: OK I see .. BRB
dunersql_lall: Yeah, I got used to yellow. :(
sql_lallduner: on the forums, too
TonyJAegypter: there are no minimum qualifications to compete in the development competitions. Anybody can participate.
messso do most people here know about the tutorials or ahve seen them?
Aegypteryes I know
veredoxAegypter: i think though, just like the algorithm competitions, you must be 13
sql_lallveredox: it's not 18?
dunersql_lall: It's 18.
naguibsql_lall: thx
AegypterI mean, I know Java, Is this enough to perform well in Dev. Competitions ?
messAegypter: it is 18
veredoxAegypter: yes, 18 is correct
dunerAegypter: I didn't know C# at all when I started, I did okay.
messisv: welcome isv
AegypterI mean the technical qualifications
dunerAegypter: (my only two dev comps were in C#)
messCosmin.ro: How are you cosmin.ro? things have changed alot in components since you last participated
sql_lallAegypter: I'd done about 5 weeks of Java before starting to design. It's a good way to learn things
messCosmin.ro: review member payments are much greater now
MalkavaIs it necessary to have high skills on Software Engeneering to compete in Development competitions ?
AegypterI dont have enough knowledge in many branches of CS, such as database, networking, internet, security, etc, can I despite of that perform well in dev. competitions?
roy1admins: I do not know Java. How much time approx. it will take to come to a level to compete in development competions
naguibmess: can I use C++ or only C#??
masqu3What would you recommend as a minimum knowledge-base to participate in components?
messnaguib: only C# very rarely is there C++ work
scampAegypter: you can focus on components which cover subjects you do know.
messAegypter: you can definitely pick components that fit your skill set
messAegypter: it is also a great way to improve and increase your skills
messroy1: to win it may take sometime
dunerAegypter: I would suggest you take on those things you don't know very well. In many cases, the concepts are simple enough to learn while you compete.
MalkavaIs it necessary to have high skills on Software Engineering to compete in Development competitions ?
veredoxMalkava: of course it helps, but no, it's not necessary.
Malkavaveredox: thanks
messroy1: but you will learn alot and get great feedback to improve your skills
veredoxMalkava: after a few competitions you'll start to get the hang of it
Aegypterduner: thanks, but the time constraint may be a problem
reda_redanaguib: what is the Poseidon software?
reda_redamess: what is the Poseidon software?
messWhat other things can tTopCoder do to increase participation?
dunerAegypter: Your own time constraints or the week long constraint?
kwrightNikaustr: How are you Nikaustr? Do you have any questions about TCS?
messmore stats, component of the month, other ideas?
roy1mess: I will surely give it a shot next time
naguibreda_reda: mana 7aga keda t3mel byha flowcharts
naguibreda_reda: 2na bnzelo 2aho
Aegypterreda_reda: it is a software that help for designing a software
messroy1: feel free to ask in the forums for more info and if you have any questions
Cyberpunk1024mess: more SRMs... I hate waiting for the next one!
Aegypterduner: both I guess
roy1mess: sure :)
Cosmin.romess: I know thanks, I've been trying for some time to start again
messreda_reda: Aegypter was correct it is a free UML tool used during design
veredoxCyberpunk1024: what about participation for development and design competitions?
messCosmin.ro: great would love to see you participate again, feel free to contact me with any questions or issues
reda_redamess: where can i get tutorials in it?
Cosmin.romess: there will be some work to do 4 components till I can get in the review board again
dunerAegypter: I see. Dev is pretty competitive, so if you're only doing the easy components, it may be tough to win. But it's definitely one way to get into it if you're interested.
messCosmin.ro: yes, I can imagine that
Cosmin.ro:)
Cyberpunk1024verdox: ooh that was the question? ^_^
messreda_reda: tutorials are here
messreda_reda: here and here
Cyberpunk1024verdox: hehe the reason why I don't participate in those is it feels a bit intimidating I guess
messreda_reda: also www.poseidon.com
messreda_reda: has alot of documentation
messWe hear that alot that components are intimidating, is there a way to reduce that fear?
remIs it possible to edit or delete my appeal. I wanted to do this yesterday, but haven't found any button to do this :)
veredoxCyberpunk1024: yeah, i can understand that. of course, i was intimidated my first ACM programming competition too
veredoxCyberpunk1024: once i got a couple under my belt i felt much more comfortable because i knew what to expect
dunerrem: Email Javier.
sql_lallmess: I think the difficulty rating would help, it's just a matter of finding one that works
Aegypterduner: I have participated once, I was working on it the whole time, because there was a lot of new things to me and I guess I have done pretty well, but I did not pass the screaning because the submit target in the xml script did not include the test ca
Cyberpunk1024veredox: well I think if there are some ways to ease people into it
messrem: just hit the contact project manager button
veredoxCyberpunk1024: if you do decide to try it out, just be sure to pick a simple component to start out. and make sure you understand the requirements well before signing up
messsql_lall: that is an interesting idea that we will definitely need to think about and come up with one
Cyberpunk1024veredox: I will get around to it defenetly
dunerI think it would be helpful to have those beginner components that were mentioned a while back. Low or even no pay but the time commitment and intimidation might be lowered.
messI'm sure this is a hot topic, but what did people think overall of the new TCO format for components?
AegypterWhat are the most used/needed APIs (Java) in TC?
messAegypter: depends on the component, but i'm sure duner or sql_lall have opinions on that
veredoxCyberpunk1024: That's a good point. Do you have any ideas? What specifically is intimidating, do you think?
7734hey all
sql_lallAegypter: do you mean, what Java API are used inside TCO components?
brianewalsh7734: welcome
messwIf anyone has any particular questions, comments or suggestions now is your chance to ask
dunerAegypter: Hmmm, that's strange. The dev_submission target should include everything if it's in the proper directory.
sql_lallmess: 11 admins to answer your question :p
messWhat about automation of the process, info or features you guys would like us to add to the process
Aegyptersql_lall: yes , what are the most used among all of the
7734well i was wondering, do you program the code in a java compliler? and how do you set it up? with functions?
isvveredox: Currently there is a tendency to post the components for design/development which depend on other components which are also posted for design/development. I think this may be intimidating.
TAGisv: strongly agree
scampAegypter: Ae
sql_lallisv: +1
aussiesql_lall: wow, I think this is the most admins I've ever seen in one room. :)
dimkadimonI would like to develop for TC in Java. What is the easiest way to get started? Also which tools/knowledge do I need?
scampAegypter: XML is one the most used APIs for components.
sql_lallAegypter: well, firstly there's the basic data storage: List / Map etc.
chippydipuler3161: trying to get a plugin setup now :-/
Aegypterduner: I have made more directiroies for tests, my mistake, because I was testing my code and did not test my submission
messaussie: how are things
messaussie: any chance of you returning the development compeitions
sql_lallAegypter: it's useful to know how to use the Config Manager too
TAGHow about posting some Component Review summary article just like one for SRMs ??
aussiemess: yeah, I was going to do one last week when I had a little bit of time, but there were no .NET development components. none this week either.
TAGI.e. details issues people hit, what's so cool was in winning submission, etc ..
messaussie: we will have alot of .net components soon
anneis there any kind of editorial (like we have for srm problems) for any component available?
messaussie: two big .net projects starting soon
messanne: currently no but we have been considering adding it
Aegypterscamp: should I learn about XML first, or can I learn it during the development
aussiemess: that's good to hear. I'd like to have a go at the component tournament again in the TCO, and could do with a bit of practice before that.
TonyJdimkadimon: we would love to have you participate. Check out this and this
annemess: i think that would help
TangentZaussie: why not Java? :)
TAGIs there any ideas to post some complex components for 1.5 week - not 1.0
Cyberpunk1024veredox: well maybe if there are some smaller components that are just for practice every once in a while?
aussieTangentZ: only use it when I absolutely have to :)
AleaActaEstTAG: Yeah, I was wondering teh same thing
TAGAleaActaEst: If you did - why not asked ? ;-)
Cyberpunk1024veredox: you get points on them just the same but no money prize
scampAegypter: Since XML is used in so many components, particularly the config manager, its a good idea to understand it.
AleaActaEstTAG: I did on a number of occasions
mess7734: we use java and C#, you can use whatever ide you want but the submission is built and compiled with an ANT or NANT script
AleaActaEstTAG: read some of teh threads on TCO2006
7734ok
TAGAleaActaEst: ;-)
Aegyptersql_lall: I know the collections from the algorithm competitions, are other APIs also straight forward to use, or does one need to learn about them first ?
7734what's that? ANT/NANT script? where do you get that complier?
messTAG: we have considered it
aussiemess: any chance of moving from Nant to MSBuild when the components move over to .NET 2.0?
veredoxisv: Good point.
sql_lallAegypter: yeah, apart from XML, so long as you know how to make them thread-safe, it should be ok
Aegyptersql_lall: I mean the Collections API
messTAG: i guess the first thing is coming up with a difficulty rating :-) which there has been some
messTAG: discussion in the round tables
messaussie: .NET 2.0 msbuild and other features are definitely on the radar
duner7734: http://ant.apache.org/ http://nant.sourceforge.net/
veredoxCyberpunk1024: I'll bring it up in our next meeting as an idea. Thanks!
7734thanks
messanne: have you seen the tutorials?
AegypterThanks for the useful information
dunerCyberpunk1024: I agree with this idea... in fact, I suggested it a few minutes ago. ;)
sql_lallveredox: could you then use those for training / testing reviewers?
annemess: yes...
Cyberpunk1024duner: hehe oops I was too busy thinkig to read ^_^
Cyberpunk1024duner: great minds think alike!
7734So you program them in whatever code and then complile them using the complier?
dunerCyberpunk1024: :)
7734or whatever language i mean
messCyberpunk1024: i wouldn't feel bad, I come up with a great idea and I go to the round tables and duner has already posted it!
veredoxsql_lall: Yeah, i was trying to work around the problem of getting reviewers for those, but I think that's a good idea too.
TAGWhy most of .NET "components" are nothing but class-libraries ? Why it's impossible to use them using Drag-n-Drop on forms ?
brianewalsh7734: Each component competition targets a specific language (usually .NET or JAVA)
veredoxsql_lall: It could be like the practice rooms here.
Cyberpunk1024mess: duner is a dirty mind reader maybe!
brianewalsh7734: AKA, one component catalogs.
AleaActaEstveredox: wodul you guys consider a messaging system for java as a component to be designerd? Currently I do not see anything like that.
messTAG: any suggestions for those types of components
AleaActaEstveredox: There is Notification but that is not really as powerful
7734ok. so whatever language is used you program the code in that language and use the ANT to compile it? Do you write the code as functions only? like we do during the competition?
duner7734: Yes. Ant/Nant is just a tool to compile/build your solution. You just code everything up in the proper directories and the script will compile your solution.
AleaActaEstveredox: something like a scaled down JMS
TAGmess: I mean all components we have does not inherit from System.ComponentModel
7734or what is the structure used?
messAleaActaEst brings up a good question, we very very rarely get component ideas from members for competitions we are always open to component suggestions
messdo you guys know where the suggest a component page is? maybe we need to make this page more prominent
TAGmess: this result that most of time we have to configure them in Configation manager - not from IDE Properties window
AleaActaEstmess: I will look for it
messTAG: that is a good suggestion
brianewalsh7734: I will assume you are talking about the development portion, in which case you code accordinng to the winning design
duner7734: There's two phases: design and development. For development, you'll have a completed design which you need to adhere to. The design will define the classes/API.
veredoxAleaActaEst: It's a good thought. I don't think we've had a need for one yet. In most cases we just go ahead and use JMS. But I can see the benefits of having a component like that.
duner7734: Your job is to implement the functionality.
cucuI have a sugerence for something that might be more a script than a component. Sometimes you need a component and you have to go through a lot of dependecies.
cucuIt would be nice to have some kind of "apt-get" for that, like TC-GET
messcucu: that is a good idea for dependencies
cucuthat you ask for a component, it builds a tree of dependencies and downloads allo you need
AleaActaEstveredox: I was jusy working on teh file-based cache and though that a good messaging system woudl be very helpful in synchronizing the cache instances
7734ok..use the design and program the functionality of the code to adhere to whatever the task is?
AleaActaEstveredox: Thats why I looked for one... something distributed
AleaActaEstveredox: but simple to implement
duner7734: Yes. Each method and class will be described in depth. You implement the functionality described the by documentation.
duner7734: by the*
7734ok...thanks for the help
veredoxAleaActaEst: Well, once you are talking distributed, things can only get so simple? ;)
messTAG: Ag98 on the chat tonight is one of our great .NET architects
AleaActaEstveredox: :) yeah
brianewalsh7734: Yes, it might be helpful, if you download a component. The dowload contains all of the design and development deliverables so you can see what each role produces
7734what about variables? is everything defined in the design
TAGmess: Well ;-) Prove it by listing System.ComponentModel in component requerements ;-)
7734ok i will...sound like a good idea
messTAG: :-)
brianewalsh7734: (With a TopCoder account you can download the components for free
AleaActaEstveredox: I mean the messaging system is centralized bu the consumers (in this case cache instances) can be distributed
scampAleaActaEst: Have you checked out the IP Server component?
messAleaActaEst: suggest a component link
messAleaActaEst: http://software.topcoder.com/components/request.jsp
AleaActaEstscamp: Yes, that was my next choice
7734thanks for the advice
AleaActaEstmess: thx
brianewalsh7734: It usually inncludes the variables.
messDo you guys download all the components? Do you take advantage of the personal subscription?
AleaActaEstscamp: The problem there is no persistnce of messages and no guaranteed delivery etc...
messI'd love to get feedback in the round tables or anywhere on quality of the components
brianewalsh7734: will also mention throughout the process you can ask questions of the designner and they will help you
brianewalsh7734: you aren't left out alone.
7734so once i download one, it will show the correct structure?
TAGmess: they sucks ;-)
TAGmess: Just kidding
brianewalsh7734: Yes, and there is additional documentation on the web-site too
7734ok...do they include a way of contacting them?
messTAG: from you I take that as a compliment ;-)
7734ok
brianewalsh7734: yes we have forums which you can post questions
brianewalsh7734: to and they will respond
brianewalsh7734: here and here
7734i've never tried a project because i could never understand the structure, but now i think i'll be able to try
TAGmess: well .. I don't see that people from CodeProject or web-blogs talking anything good about TCS components
brianewalsh7734: that link talks more the deliverables
brianewalsh7734: You should give it a try
sql_lallare any people here interested in starting Designing? or only Developing?
brianewalsh7734: we all struggle the first few times, but you will get feedback
brianewalsh7734: We want everyone to succeed and it we want to help you succeed
TAGmess: so this clearly show that current designs/code is not accepted that much by outsiders
7734cool...i'll look into it and thanks for all your help, bye
brianewalsh7734: anytime
7734going to relax for a while before the round starts
brianewalsh7734: good luck
TAGsql_lall: I do .. Once they will replace Poseidon with something more usable
7734thanks
brianewalsh7734: look forward to some submisssions from you
messTAG: I don't know if that validates the components or not
messTAG: being on codeprojects
TAGmess: it's just an example .. show me third-party feedback about TCS components ... blog / un-paid article
kwrightTAG: Do you think that is because they are not known or because they are actually not worth discussing?
aussiesql_lall: I think it'll be a while before I get started in design, but I would like to one day. I agree with TAG about poseidon too.
TAGkwright: I think both. It's checken and egg problem. Once you will have good components - it will not be requered to promote them.
sql_lallso, is it fair to say that Poseidon is holding people back from designing? Maybe TC-UML is needed :p
nicka81TAG: it is hard to get good components in one week
TAGkwright: I see a lot of websites selling different components like DNS / Mail / ASP.FileUpload and there are a lot of links to them in google.
nicka81TAG: they are either too simple or too buggy
AleaActaEstTAG: Promotion is at least 50% of success, why woudl you say that a good component needs no promotion?
dunerI'd be reluctant to use the components because of a problem I had with another component during a dev competition. When I checked a lot of other C# components, they had the same problem.
messWhat do people think about poseidon in general?
TAGAleaActaEst: blogs. It's free promotion now.
brianewalshtools: Any questions we can answer for you?
nicka81mess: 3.1 is ok for me
messduner: what was the issue I'd like to make sure we are adressing it
nicka81mess: prior versions were terrible
cucuI hate poseidon, I never did design again mostly because of poseidon
TAGnicka81: Take a look on configuration manager for .NET - its not one week of development and usage.. It still not good to be used by third-parties ..
AleaActaEstmess: Slow and buggy but as a tool (when it works) its not bad
cucuI feel like it's more an obstacle than a tool...
messTAG: some of that might have to do with licensing as well
AleaActaEstmess: I do like working with it , but not under pressure :)
OlatheIs it possible to register for and submit practice component designs and codings ?
cucuand for example, if you have to do many methods with similar signatures, you have to copy each thing, it's horrible
brianewalshroncli:Any questions we can answer for you?
messHere is a question for everyone. What do you think of making bug fixing and small enhancements as another process?
TonyJcucu: is there a tool that you prefer to use?
cucumess: I think is a good idea
AleaActaEstmess: I think that is good
TAGmess: First you need to make Bug-Recording as process
nicka81mess: competition process?
isvmess: IMO, Poseidon is a tool for drawing the diagrams but not a tool for designing consistent API.
AleaActaEstmess: but who woudl do it?
roncliOh, no thanks, just listening in. New to the whole site, doing my first SRM tonight.
annewhich one do you think is the smaller and simpler to understand component available for download?
messTAG: exactly about bug recording
cucuI really haven't found any alternative, for small things I use dia, but is very limited
brianewalshroncli: You thinking about competing in design/development
roncliEventually. Was happy to see there's .Net stuff coming up!
Cyberpunk1024roncli: good luck with the SRM... it is a lot of fun!
brianewalshroncli: we have a lot of exciting .NET projects in the near future
messwalsh: can you answer Olathe
brianewalshroncli: could use some more .NET competitors
brianewalshroncli: would love to see you out there
TAGmess: Bug+Repro test case or suggestion taken in consideration must be rewarded in some way .. But I don't know how .. probably some score bonus for this component
brianewalshmess: sure
AleaActaEstmess: Yeah like TAG said we need a bug tracking (something like JIRA or bugzilla) and bug verification process
XepoDoes TC ever intend to include C++ in the component competitions? I understand each competition would probably have a required language, but I'd love to participate in the component development, and my speciality is C++, not java
dunermess: It was a failure case related to not checking if the namespace exists when loading from configuration. Based on something TAG told me awhile back, this may not be necessary in CM 2.0 (C#), but I spent a lot of time tracking...
dunermess: down the problem since the code was dereferencing a null pointer (i.e. It didn't check this condition, so there was no useful error).
messnicka81: to your question about bugs as a competition
sql_lallmess: do you (or TCS in general) thing it's a problem that developement is growing at such a different rate to design?
Olathebrianewalsh: Is it possible to register for and submit practice component designs and codings ?
messi'm not sure how we'll do it yet but i think we'd have people sign up to identify bugs with test cases and other people to fix them
brianewalshOlathe: You don't want it affect your score
nicka81mess: that would be nice
nicka81mess: but we need some kind of bug tracking system first
brianewalshOlathe: Thanks (was looking for your question)
messexactly
nicka81mess: forums are not good enough
brianewalshOlathe: Not presently:
cucumess: Gemini?
brianewalshOlathe: Are you worried about affecting your overall score
messcucu: one possibility
brianewalshOlathe: I think it is better to compete, and chance winning.
messcucu: another is building a TC bug tracking tool tied to our process
nicka81mess: something like bugzilla
messXepo: currently we do not have C++ competitions
brianewalshOlathe: You really have nothing to loose if you compete. We all do poorly the first few times as we get used to the proess
messXepo: I tend to think design isn't as language dependent that might interest you
Olathebrianewalsh: It would be nice just for newbies. Like, in SRMs, you can practice to learn how to submit, compile, etc. To learn the system you use for components would be nice.
dunerI take exception to that... I've never done poorly. ;)
messnicka81: something like bugzilla or maybe even bugzilla
TAGmess: building ? Not invented here syndrome ? Install BugZilla or sourceForge
nicka81mess: ;-)
brianewalshOlathe: The things that helped me the most were to download and review the existing components
Olathebrianewalsh: Alright, I'll try a few. I'm not too worried about my rating at first :)
messTAG: we would consider looking at using bugzilla
TonyJXepo: it can also be a good opportunity to learn a new language by competing
messTAG: we currently use a product internally called gemini
Olathebrianewalsh: Thanks.
Xepomess: ahh, thanks for the answer. Not much demand for C++ in the development process? And yea, I intend to check out design soon.
brianewalshOlathe: Definitely try, I look forward to seeing some submissionns from you
TAGmess: I know from some sources ;-)
sql_lallveredox: do you (or TCS in general) thing it's a problem that developement is growing at such a different rate to design?
TAGmess: Sometimes it's better for assembler to simply fix some issues instead of posting to gemini ;-)
messXepo: yeah from an end client standpoint not as much need for C++
messTAG: I can see that ;-) I'd rather have assemblers concentrating on fixing issues
Xepomess, TonyJ: Ahh, alright. Thanks for your responses.
messsql_lall: veredox must be sleeping I'll answer your question
TonyJXepo: you're very welcome
brianewalshpkock:Can we answer any questions for you?
sql_lallmess: hehe, i asked it to you a while ago, but u seemed busy
messsql_lall: I think dev is a feeder into design also we hope to be increasing the overall number of design components
messsql_lall: which will increase the number of development components as well
messsql_lall: also fixing bugs issues and small enhancements might be other options for dev people
TAGI think bug-fixing can good projects as start-up for newbies !
sql_lallmess: could the current # of designers (+ design reviewers) handle that many components?
TAGIt will be 3-20 lines code change + test-cases + documentation update
messsql_lall: i think the more we add the more will spread out and do more work
dunerTAG: I don't know... it seems too small to be of any real benefit.
dunerTAG: (for the beginners)
messWhat do you guys think of front end components? more gui type components?
dunerNot my thing, personally.
TAGduner: Non-rated developers or with 1-2 submissions at most. This is good to start low.
AleaActaEstmess: Maybe more AJAX based stuff, seems to be popular now
dunerTAG: Yeah, but I think a full blown simple component would be more of a benefit.
brianewalshpkock: gotcha...
kwrightTAG: Personally I like the idea... Anything to help learn the process
TAGduner: test-cases make bug-fixing realy good for start.
brianewalshpkock: need to be added to the admin list?
annewhich one do you think is the easier component available?
duneranne: You mean of the completed ones?
anneduner: yes
messanne: base exception in java is easy
TAGmess: here is SourceForge - if you will consider it instead of BugZilla http://sourceforge.net/projects/alexandria-dev
duneranne: I haven't looked at it, but SVG2PDF had a lot of submissions and a lot of high scores. I'd guess the functionality is pretty simple.
duneranne: But I couldn't say first hand.
messanne: i would look into config manager since they are used alot
messTAG: thanks
AleaActaEstduner: It was very simple, took me about 4 hours to do.
annemess: thanks
messGood luck to everyone in tonight's SRM
AleaActaEstduner: But I spent quite a while asking some questions in the forums :)
aussiemess: thanks, nice chatting with you all.
isvThank you for chatting
TAGThanks all ! Good luck in algo, design and development !
sql_lallmess: thanks, i gotta keep algo rating + design rating > 3000
roy1mess: thanks
messaussie: good to see you again as well it has been a few years :-) good luck with components and talk to you again
messsee you guys later