Challenge Overview

In this challenge, we want to add a filter checkbox call "My Challenges Only" to the advanced filters panel in challenges listing page of all tracks (design, development and data science). We have implement a new API endpoint for the my challenges. Also we'd like add a few enhancements to current filters.

Requirements Details

My Challenges Filter

• The API is called "Search My Challenges" and you can view the API Documentation Here: API documentation
    • ���There are some errors with the this API documentation
      • ���The acceptable values for type parameter is ACTIVE / PAST, not DESIGN / DEVELOP
      • Because the DESIGN / DEVELOP filtering is not supported. You need to use challengeType to filter the challenges in design or development track out.
        • ���To Filter Design Track, use "challengeType=Application Front-end Design,Banners/Icons,Design First2Finish,......", that is all the design track challenge types names listed with comma separated. Refer to the challenge type dropdown in the filter panel.
        • To Filter Development Track, use "challengeType=Architecture,Assembly Competition,Code,UI Prototype,......", that is all the development track challenge types names listed with comma separated.
      • Please use QA API endpoint for testing, e.g https://qa.topcoder.com/v2/user/challenges?type=ACTIVE&challengeType=Assembly Competition,Code,UI Prototype 
  • Add the "My Challenges Only" checkbox to the advanced filters section of *ALL* the challenges listing pages. Please see my_challenges.png in the documents.
    • ���This checkbox should only be displayed when user is logged in. For anonymous user, the checkbox should not be displayed.
  • When displaying the filtered challenges, there should be one extra column named "My Role" added at the rightmost of the challenge listing table. 
    • The column contents should display like My Role column in Online Review, see my_role_column.png in the documents.
    • The Roles data can be get from Roles field (json array) like (refer to API documentation for details)
      "roles": ["Submitter", "Reviewer"]

Enhancements

• Search strings entered into 'Type a keyword' field should be applied to filter set upon keyboard 'Return' or 'Enter'. Basically, if user types something into the search area he/she should be able to hit Enter to apply it without clicking the search icon with the mouse.
  •  Submission End Date Range preset filters (Today, Yesterday, Last Month, etc.) make sense for Past Challenges. However, they don't make sense for Active or Upcoming Challenges. Please change the presets for Active and Upcoming to be
    • Today
    • Tomorrow
    • Next 7 Days
    • This Month - Should be today to the end of the month. Note this is different from current This Month filter which is [the begin of the month - today]
    • Next Month

Browser Requirements

The following browser should be considered when a bug will involve UI fixes:
- IE10
- IE11
- Latest Safari
- Latest Firefox
- Latest Chrome

Resources and Guidelines

- Latest theme and plugin available on https://gitlab.com/topcoderinc/tc-site/tree/master. You will need to create an account in GitLab if you haven't had yet, once you register for this challenge, send us GitLab login to nhastings@appirio.com and jamesmarquez@gmail.com and we will add you to the developers group on a repo in GitLab. This will give you access to work on issues, create branches, and pull requests. This is only one time action if you are not yet added to the GitLab project's group
- Data is avaiable on 
https://github.com/topcoderinc/tc-site-data
- Please follow the guideline in our GitLab repo 

Quick Installation guide

1. Activate theme and plugin
2. Import provided XML file
3. Set home as front page
4. Set permalink to %post_name%
5. Please install site on local.topcoder.com (add to hosts file), so your local site can read tcsso and tcjwt cookie 

Final Submission Guidelines

- Please submit only PATCH files, reference : https://gitlab.com/topcoderinc/tc-site/blob/master/README.md
- Any new js or css file must be included in the registry. Learn about this on script and style registry section
- We will have winner to submit pull request once winner declared 

ELIGIBLE EVENTS:

2015 topcoder Open

REVIEW STYLE:

Final Review:

Community Review Board

Approval:

User Sign-Off

SHARE:

ID: 30045597